Juvenile Court exercises jurisdiction over cases involving children who are alleged to be in need of services due to issues such as truancy, runaway, chronic disobedience, and curfew violations. The Court also exercises jurisdiction over cases involving allegations of child abuse, neglect, delinquency, traffic offenses, and treatment or commitment as a mentally ill or developmentally disabled child. Jurisdiction also exists for cases involving permanent guardianship, emancipation of minors, termination of parental rights and other matters.
The Polk County Juvenile Court is located in Courthouse #2 on the second floor. The address is:
102 Prior Street
Cedartown, GA 30125
Office hours are 9:00am to 4:30pm
Monday through Friday. Closed weekends and holidays.
To access the following Juvenile Court forms, the court calendar, and other information, click the links below:
- Application to Seal Juvenile Records- PDF Version Word Version
- Calendar/Court Date Request- PDF Version Word Version
- Complaint Form 90
- Court-Appointed Attorney Application & Financial Affidavit - PDF Version Word Version
- Emancipation Petition- PDF Version Word Version
- Involuntary Mental Health Commitment 1013 Affidavit
- Judicial Citizen Panel Member Application
- Legitimation Petition- PDF Version Word Version
- Request for Juvenile Records- PDF Version Word Version
- Traffic Fines- We accept payments of traffic fines, supervision fees, restitution, and other court costs via exact cash, money order, debit cards, and credit cards. NO CHECKS. We DO NOT accept partial payments of traffic fines. Each traffic fine must be paid in full.
- 2016 Court Calendar
- 2016 Polk County Holidays
TO REPORT CHILD ABUSE OR NEGLECT AND REMAIN ANONYMOUS, CALL 1-855-GA-CHILD.
| Privacy Statement
Copyright 2017 – SchoolDesk